low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

4.4.05

LB

I was asked a week back - what's your most relaxing moment?

I gave it a thought...

"It was sunny weekday afernoon (I forgot what day it is). In UPLB. 1st year college. Apartment 2E. The wind was blowing and I could feel the breeze come through the screen windows. The sun was up in his glory but the heat was just right. I was on my back on a bed with a cig in hand. Joe Satriani in the background. I think the title of the tune was "Home."

Nothing special you may say? Well it was to me. It was mine. Time stood still and there was no one but me. I was happy.