low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

10.1.05

happy new year.

updates have been a drag as of late. the new year has kept me busy. eventhough i am just but a login away, i can't seem to fit everthing in schedule. i have been thinking alot about what i am to do this year and the biggest of my plans is to have our baby be delivered safe and healthy. i have been saving and it's totally hard for me. well i have to do it unless i want all my plans to be given meaning. anyway, i have been raving for a new cam in prep for the li'l girl i we're having. i want to her all of her pictures and that they all be printed so that i could take a look of her everywhere. i'm really excited for that wee one. no matter how screwed life may get, i made a promise to my self that i will do everything to the best of my abilities to see my child grow and become someone. i think i will keep everything in check and offer the rest of my years for my li'l girl. i bet she's gonna be a handful but i know dior and i have enough hands to go around with.
anyway, i know it may come in late but i would like to wish you all a happy rooster year. may we become who er are this year or if not may we achieve something. if we can't have it all, then we take baby steps. be back at yah! payce...

2 Comments:

  • At January 13, 2005 at 3:12 PM, Blogger kat said…

    i have no doubt that she will be a handful, considering who the dad is, hehehe. but i think you guys will do a good job on raising her. plus with probably her numerous godparents, she's gonna have alot of people to look up to. ^_^

     
  • At January 16, 2005 at 3:20 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    haha!!! now i know your blog!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home