low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

2.12.04

yoyong!

stuck at home because of the storm brewing outside. i don't really want to work and risk braving the situation outside. i called the office but to my atonishment, they would still want people to go to work. hmmmm....damn that! it's not worth it I say. getting paid for this day,,,ummm what a little over 500 bucks at the expense of my own safety? hell no! i'd rather stay indoors and let things calm down!
super typhoon yoyong is unleashing his fury. just heard that he's over at isabela and wrecking the place! i pray for the safety of all!
hope y'all are safe! God bless.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home