low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

21.12.04

thoughts while on #41

You know it. Im' back here. On my lonely chair and listening to DMB's #41. It's one of my favorite tunes in the world. I imagine myself watching a Dave Matthews concert and be totally blown away. Gives me the goose just thinking about it.
I remember learning this tune and playing it. I think way back in college. This would be my encore so to speak - during my mirror concerts. hehehe. it was fun. I said to myself "that would be a hell lotta fun playing in a big stadium with all the people singing with you." It sure would be a blast. Oh well - earth to TIMBER. You're floating off again. Hey, I'm just wishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home