low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

6.12.04

spa and siyortz

my friends (rain and monchie) and I decided to take that much needed stress reliever. and went to the spa... it's was a guy thing and we started out in a sauna with oranges juices to chug. then the stories came in. mostly about work and then chismis form all over. showbiz, acquaintances, previous experiences. hehehehehe. then after the hot box we went to the massage room! but we had to fix oursselves and thin li'l robes and siyortz! hehehe. i felt like a bell. honestly, like a dangling modifier. hahahaha. if y'all know what i mean.

went the massage got on, it was like...soothing and i wish it won't stop. i forgot about the pressures i had. the back massage was great. my butt was even included! whoa! all the spot were covered. then when it was time to do the front, i dozed off and i didn' know what hit me anymore. i just woke up and there was no one there any more. rain and monchie got up and went to take the shower. hehehe. as for me, i just went back to my clothes and sat on the couch. kept everything in mind. i said to myself - "I needed that."

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home