low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

30.12.04

resolutions...?

with the new year knocking on our doors, the penultimate question again is thrown. What is (are) your New Year's resolution? I try to shun away and avoid answering that quesion because there haven't been a resolution I have made that I could say I have successfully upheld. hehehehe. oh well...I'll just keep everything in perspective.
but for kicks, I will give at least three:
1. never ever expect. take everything as they come.
2. improve improve imporve (vague)
3. be a good father to my little girl.
how about you guys?! hey only good vibes in '05! happy new year to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home