low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

24.12.04

eve...

5:30 am. day before xmas. watching the lakers and hornets. the replay. blah. so it's christmas time. hell yeah! but the thing is christmas is not the way it was used to be. they say that christmas is for children.. growing up, i begged to differ. now, i may to believe them. well, the christmas spirit is there but I can't seem to trap it in me. i dunno why. maybe becuase i have alot of things in my mind as of late and been busy with all the goings on in the world.
but just the same...I wish everyone well in this special season. Happy Christmas and may you all have the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home