low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

24.11.04

ramdon # 5

whoa! haven't blogged for some time. busy? me? nah. been the same. nothing's a buzz in my so called life. been thinking about what to do with it actually. and my thoughts? well i'm still trying to figure it out.
what has happened in minutes?
...jay-z and linkin park palying that numb collaboration (encore)
...just emptied a bottle of yakult (ok ka ba tyan)
...went through Inventory Control! (Item Class Setup)
...eyes roamed aroundd the room to look for something interesting (nothing)
...the taste of robitussin still in my mouth (hoping the yakult would do the trick)
...made an ellipsis (...)
to hit the sack or not. i'll just let the mania called the quarter life crisis lull me to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home