low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

7.11.04

point and shoot

just got hold of the cam that I takled about in my previous post. i dunno if I'm working it properly but right now I'm just shooting and shooting. I haven't had the time go over the camera's manual because I'm thinking of taking shots first and have them developed to see how i did. I do remember the settings that rain and I talked about and I hope that my shots went fine. I'm going to finish my roll soon and I'm planning to get another for good measure. basically it's just pointing and shooting for me so that I'll get the good feel of the camera.
++
today is sunday. and I think it'll be a good day. I'm gonna get my rolls down in UP for a photo-op. hopefully i have pics by the end of the day. be going out. need to think over things and assess. head's up and about lately. same shit, different day. I'm dead and I'm lost. gotta focus my energies, gotta take it to the positive. wish y'all a good day..

"The purpose of life is to fight maturity."
Dick Werthimer

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home