low down

rants, grunts, raves, waves...anything! what have you. my thoughts, ideas, emotions. everything i write here would basically be words i have in my head. might be sensical to some, worthless to none. nonetheless, just read on!

15.10.04

getting serious with photography

i don't know what got into me. maybe it's just sittin' beside rain to much. the other day i got me a camera of ebay. yup. an old school federate cam. it was a very good deal and i did not get to spend alot compared to buying the latest slr's around.

with that being said, you may ask - timber are you sure about it? well to answer that. it's a simple yes. i have come to a point where i need a distraction. somethingg to take my mind of things. a hobby. yes, something like that. come to think of it, i don't really have something that i can call a hobby. well this might be it. it'll be fun and interesting. i can wait to get my hands dirty.

the next thing you'll know i'll have my photoblog setup. now that's something to look forward to.


the zenit ET. it's russian. call me comrade. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home